Here’s a small view in our communication future. Imagine a piece of plastic film which fulfills all your needs in every days live:
(Seen on futur.plomlompom.de)
Some thought about this:
- body related:
- To have a solar powered smart phone, a palmtop, a mp3-player, an environment and health analyzer, a camera, a memory device, a paycard and eventually a folded flying carpet in a plastic film is a beautiful concept. You don’t have to lock it away if you go swimming.
- I definitely wouldn’t like to have it hardwired to my brain. Unless the hotline to Manitou is integrated too.
- They don’t say anything about the expected SAR-value. Even in five or ten years I wouldn’t like my wrist cooked.
- Nice to have a device to warn me about pollution in the apple I’m about to eat or in the air I’m breathing – but can it act as a mask too?
- I like most the unbreakable touchscreen and the superhydrophobic surface.
- Please no Windows 3000 CE!
- mind related
- Such devices should get a overall function lock: To prevent brain degeneration you must enter every day some reflecting thoughts about your life or your surrounding world, play some chess, be creative with it in an artistic way or sit down/meditate quietly for some time – otherwise you’ll get a bluescreen.
- If I ask for time, it should make me guess first to train my intuition.
- If I think of paying my tea – can it send a remark on the waiters to-do-list?
- soul related
- If I’m getting angry because the waitress is not coming – can it automatically send a GPS-location from me to her Nokia Morph with an acoustic beep, overriding her bluescreen? Ideally with a navigation path for her.
- I miss the ability to generate an automated playlist depending on my mood.
- If a Morph-wearing child or woman is mistreated, it should inform the next social worker or the police at once.
- The mistreating person should get an electroshock.
- Once an emotional network is established, it can inform me «Caution: Angry racer behind!», «Distracted manager ahead!» or «Grandpa in gateway!» while flying on it.
Seriously, I believe technology can help to save our future – especially with efficiency. Also I believe in the importance to stay in focus with the real problems. What advantage do I have if I’m connected with the whole world but loose the connection to myself.
Maybe it’s evolutions way that we need to play around until it gets boring – so we can turn in searchers for truth again. Hopefully nature gives us enough time.